Horizon Motorhomes (BCMC) has implemented the NSW government COVID 19 Safety Plan.
In addition to our already stringent measures taken since the outbreak (including; poster notification, staff training, hand sanitisers at every point, maintaining social distancing, embracing the COVIDSafe App etc.), we are now meeting further requirements; of a Visitor registration book located at our entry door, plus, staff have been issued with 2 x conforming masks each and disposable masks are available to all visitors.
We would like to inform all our present, past and future customers that we are still open as normal, but are taking extremely prudent, precautionary measures. Everyone’s health and safety is our top priority, therefore appointments to: collect completed motorhome builds, inspect our motorhomes, organise a factory tour, book a service, or placing an order, will be taken and handled professionally and in a timely manner.
We are still available for viewings on current motorhome’s we have in stock and are requesting that any potential buyers that plan to inspect our stock please abide by the following safety measures:
1. Please do not enter the premises if:
a: You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
b: You are unwell or have a fever
c: You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
2. As per the Health Department guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others. Please avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
3. Apply hand sanitiser where available.
4. Please refrain from touching items, such as steering wheels, door handles, cupboards and tapware, appliances etc.
5. If you cannot visit us in person and are still interested in one of our motorhomes, or would simply like to discuss a new build or factory tour, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 6681 1555.
Thank you for your continued support, I wish you and your families all the best during this time. We will keep you updated of any further changes to the situation.
Owner – Managing Director